You can't help but get caught up in the Gator excitement when you live here. Ellie is definitely proof of that- she loves the Gators. She likes to wear blue and orange, she yells for Tim Tebow (our quarterback who won the Heisman this year), and loves to see Alligators. So, this past weekend we had Gator Mania on campus- a time for new students to see different groups available on campus. They also had some bounce houses, water slides, etc for students. So, our friend Jenny and her son Jackson joined us for the fun!
Ellie and Jackson first jumped in the bounce house- complete with large boxing gloves. Ellie likes to take care of kids younger than her- as you can see her patting Jackson's back.
There was also a blow-up obstacle course- the kids loved it. You can see above- cutie pie Jackson coming through the end of the course and the 2 of them climbing through the course.
Last, we let them slide on the water slide in their clothes. They had a great time until the sky opened up and we had to run for cover. A good time was had by all!
I leave early on Wednesday morning for another trip to Utah. Mason and Ellie will have a fun few days of Ellie and Daddy time. She has totally gotten into saying- "it's Ellie and Mommy time" or "only Ellie and Daddy can do that"- so, I know she'll enjoy her time with just her Daddy. Plus, she and I leave on Saturday the 26th for a month- so, this will give Mason a little time with his Munchkin!
4 comments:
so glad to see you blog and stay connecetd!!!
I have had an OG blog for about 2.5 yrs now...fun!
Hope to see you when you come up for the sleepover thingie. :)
Jules
Looks like loads of fun--- I want to make it down there
Hey Georgia!
I don't have your new email address. Can you email me. I have some questions for you about Disney. Thanks.
Jen Brewer
Happy bday I think Ellie's bday is today
Post a Comment