Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Below Freezing in Florida!!!

Well, we have finally had our first "cold" morning. I have to say that Mason and I have looked forward to some chilly weather as that's what we think fall is supposed to be. Anyway, Ellie has gotten used to the warm Florida weather and has fought us a little on switching from summer dresses to long sleeve dresses and to wear socks, etc. But, this morning, we woke and started talking about how cold it was going to be and how we all needed to wear warm clothes. Ellie actually got excited and asked me to take pictures of her all bundled up! So, here you go-



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Ellie needs to bring herself and that nice coat up here to Va and put it to good use playing with Cheyenne---in the snow!

RLR said...

Oh, it's COLD here, too - and I'm loving it! J and I have been arguing in the mornings because he wants to wear a pullover fleece - apparently, he doesn't like wearing his winter coat. It doesn't help that it's always noticeably warmer at home than at preschool. (I'm talking about the outdoor temp - weird, huh?) M, on the other hand, starts getting fussy if her hood falls off (even if we are driving down the road in the van with the heat on, she MUST be hooded...). It's frustrating and funny all at the same time. J did tell me last night at bedtime that he wants warm weather back. He seemed a little disappointed that it would be a while. Ellie looks so excited - guess the resistance is over!

Jules said...

LOL, OG had on less clothes than that this AM in 36 degree temps here in NC!!!

But I know you FL peeps think 55 is cold...at least my parents do...and I did when I lived there.LOL

Ashley B said...

So cute-- she can pull of anything with that sweet smile :)