Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

I hope you all had a wonderful halloween. We met my family at Disney World for Halloween this year. We had breakfast with Chef Mickey and friends and then dressed up for the Not so scary Halloween Party! I think there was a scary part- ME! Mason and Brad were a washed up 80's rock band and Tricia and I were their groupies...yikes! Maggie was a Genie, Riley was the American Girl- Felicity, and Ellie was Snow White. My parents even dressed up- Mom as a chef and Dad as a fisherman! We had a great time! You can see at the end of the slide show that Ellie just passed out. She slept all the way back to the hotel!


4 comments:

Ashley B said...

looks like you had a great time -- so cute

RLR said...

Oh, what a fun day! I have to admit, I'm envious of your easy access to Disney! Enjoy seeing all of the pics of Ellie - she is getting SO big! Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!! Miss you!

Ashley B said...

Hey loving the new background-- to get your favorites to show when they update-- go to layout -- add a gadget, and take off your blog list and add another blog list, it has been updated now and it allows you to choose options to show when the blogs have been updated. You just have to redo your whole blog list to make it happen.