Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maybe I should change my background to Blue.....

Well, once again, I'm sorry! I promise to get back to the blogging world soon! Here are some Reuter updates!

1- It's a boy! I can't believe it, we are having the first boy on both sides of the family! We are excited and Ellie has adjusted to the idea of a brother instead of a sister! I'm warming up to the boy clothes and getting excited about a new advetnure!

2- I got a new job! I am still at WGU but now working as an Academic Mentor. Basically, I am now faculty and assist students through the Language and Communication domains in Liberal Arts. It's been a fun but challenging adventure as we are undergoing lots of change!

3- I had a great birthday! Wonderful friends and family! We had Maggie and Riley here for the week because my sister was on a cruise (lucky)! The girls were wonderful helpers and Ellie had a great time with them! Mason took all the girls out on Friday night and sent me out with a girlfriend of mine for the night. She and I went to dinner and shopped and enjoyed being out of the house and kid free for a while!

4- Finally, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Mark and Kristin's baby girl! She is due on the 15th of April- so, tomorrow! Yay! I am very excited to see my brother as a father- I know he is going to be amazing! Kristin is so cute pregnant but really ready to have the baby! So, send some love and prayers their way! Their life is getting ready to change!

I think that is it for now! Again, sorry for the lack of pictures and everything else. I'll probably just do a post soon of a million pictures!

4 comments:

RLR said...

Sounds like you all are having a great time waiting for Baby #2! Would love to see photos and updates, but I know the blog is the first to go when things get busy. I've taken 2 breaks since Christmas!
Take care, and let us hear from you when you have time!

Ashley B said...

So many exciting changes-- you deserve all of the great things-- and all I have to say-- is you better not slack when baby boy is born-- I have to see pics of the kids so i can feel somewhat close as they grow!!

Jules said...

FINALLY , an update! I check back here and there to see if anything new is on. :)

Glad things are going well!! and congrats again!

Heather said...

Yay for a boy! What wonderful news. I hope you are feeling well and the pregnancy is going great. Also, awesome update on the job front. I can't wait to hear more details on that. Lost of hugs!!