
Well, one thing I didn't think I would do when I had a child was take her to get her pictures done all the time. Then, I did it once and they were so cute that I look forward to going back! So, since we have been a little slack with the move, we decided it was time to get some new photos done of Miss Ellie and maybe even a family photo as well. Living in the big town of Gainesville means we don't' have access to as many cool places- so, we drove to Jacksonville to use Portrait Innovations.....we talked about it on the way and Ellie agreed that yes, she was going to smile pretty for the camera. The good news- she looked really cute, the bad news- we arrived early, they said they could take us early, they took us 15 minutes late- that means, we waited for over an hour. So, by the time it was her turn- she was tired and less responsive than normal. But, we still managed to get $100 worth of cute photos! We even got a cute family photo!
Check out the cute bows- my friend JoCynda came over on Friday night and put those together- it is great to have crafty friends!

We are headed to Atlanta for a conference for Mason. We will be staying with my brother Mark and Kristin and my parents are driving in to meet us. We are finally going to get to introduce Ellie to Mason's Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle and Cousin and hopefully see some friends. Hopefully the tornados will stay away and weather will be nice. We are looking forward to going to my brother's restaurant- he is the general manager at LaTavola in Virginia Highlands- http://www.latavolatrattoria.com. Should be a great family weekend a just what we need!
2 comments:
She is so adorable!! I need to get updated pics too-- Come to Charlotte soon-- or at least close enough for us to meet you-- we miss you guys!!!
Ellie looks so old in the first photo. I can't believe it! We miss you guys and can't wait to hear about your Atlanta trip. Happy bra shopping.
Love, Tricia
Post a Comment