Sunday, June 15, 2008

Catching Up!



Well, we have been busy and I have lots of updates before I head out for the week for my new job!

As you know- Courtney also known as Aunt NeyNey asked Ellie to be her flower girl. Well, Ellie doesn't really know what that means- but she is really excited. The excitement grew when NeyNey sent Ellie a book- Fiona the Flower Girl. Ellie tells everyone how she gets to wear a flower dress in NeyNey's wedding and has even asked if we could have NeyNey's wedding today. It is really cute. Here is Ellie opening her package!




Mason was gone for a week for a conference and we decided to have a family date night upon his return. Unfortunately, Ellie was sick when he got home so we had to reschedule- even though Ellie cried and said she felt better. We had a coupon for Build a Bear and decided to see if Ellie would get it...(we took her for her 2nd birthday and she wasn't that impressed.) So, here you can see her picking out the Monkey, stuffing her, dressing her and finally naming her....guess her name- it's Ellie the Monkey. How creative! She had a great time and has enjoyed having Ellie the Monkey at home!




I worked with some really fun people in the Admissions office and we decided to play in an intramural kickball league. We made cute t-shirts and really had fun- we weren't that good, but we laughed a lot and enjoyed hanging out. Ellie had fun being a cheer leader and even got to run the bases with Mommy when it was over! We definitely had fun!




Our ChickFilA has different events each month and this month was a Prince and Princess Party. So, we met our friends Christina, Bryan and Cheyenne there and the girls had fun seeing the girl cow dressed as a princess and the big boy cow as a Prince. Ellie was Ariel and Cheyenne was Tinkerbelle. Both girls were a little scared of the Cows close up, but still wanted to be near them....pretty funny!




I hope you have a great week- think about Mason as he'll be in charge from today until Friday! I know they will enjoy some fun Daddy Daughter time and while I will miss them both tremendously - I am looking forward to seeing Ian and Anthony while having my training in Salt Lake City!

3 comments:

RLR said...

Georgia -

I'm heading out to CA this week for a conference - and leaving Joe in charge! I don't know about you, but I'm kind of excited for some alone time!

Ashley B said...

Hope your training went well-- talk to you soon-- can't wait to see you in August!!!

Lacey said...

She is such a cutie! I love her sweet little smile.